Food Safety and Quality Assurance
Our commitment to producing high quality products that are safe to eat starts at the top. We want to be
considered among the elite food companies in the world when it comes to safety and quality. Our heavy investment in staff, training, testing, chemistry and third party advice lends credence to that pledge.
Key Elements of Our Food Safety and Quality Program
HACCP: Plans are in place for every item produced, and continuously reviewed and reassessed.
SQF / Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI)::
- Safe Quality Food (SQF) Level 3 Certification July 2011
- Safe Quality Food (SQF) Level 2 Certification December 2010
- Ethical Sourcing Certification January 2011
- 7 Management Team Members (Including the CEO) Are SQF Practitioners
The Buddy's Kitchen Quality Policy gives emphasis to our goal of zero defects and our passion for flawless execution of our plans to achieve the goal. Our processes will always be the benchmark for food safety and food quality.
Third Party Reviews, Audits and Consulting:
- USDA Inspected Facility (Inspector on Site Daily)
- Regularly Scheduled Silliker Audits
- Ongoing Ecosure Consultation
- Periodic Food Safety Reviews by FDA and MDA
Buddy's is extremely committed to being a leader in food safety!